The strings opening the Slim Shade blinds on our Pella sliding doors and one living room window have broken.There seems to be no solution from Pella except to purchase new windows and doors - ours are only 15 years old and this solution is EXTREMELY expensive, basically starting over.

We chose Pella because of their lifetime warranty and formerly good reputation. Come on people, this should be a $5 fix and Pella should provide an individual who is trained to restring these doors and windows since I was told by a Pella rep that it was a design flaw.

Now we're sitting in the dark with the shades drawn, captives in our own house.Classy.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pella. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pella.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Pella to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pella?

Comments