Pella - This Company Is Selfish, Greedy And Does Not Care About Their Customers!
I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was Very Angry, Upset and Disappointed in Their Product.
I had bought one of their Sliding Glass Screen Doors within the past year and ever since I received the Screen Door, I have NOT been able to use it and/or enjoy it 100% Due To A Bend In Their Product For The Screen Door Portion Of It Only!
This Was Not Of Any Fault Of My Own, Nor The Person Who Installed It, but rather this happened when I had received their product!
Please NOTE: I did Want To First Of All Apologize To Them For Not Reporting The Problem To Them Any Sooner, but I have Not Had The Chance To Do So Since I Have Been Out Of The Country In Toronto, Ontario Canada Going Back And Forth Over The Past Five (5) Years, Plus Helping To Take Care Of My 85 Year Old Mother who is Permanently Disabled, including suffering from a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both Of Her Legs (Making Her Very Immobile With Her Walking) and this Happens To Be My Very First Opportunity That I Have Had In Contacting Them Directly To Inform Them Of The Incident And/Or My Complaint And To Let Them Know About My Dissatisfaction With Their Pella Corporation Product And I Have The Airplane Ticket To Prove That I Was Out Of The Country During That Time Upon Their Request!
Please NOTE: I do know that for a Fact that this product is made by Pella Corporation because Their Company Name has been engraved into The Product That I Have and enclosed in the attachments that I had provided, there were pictures showing Them Their Product which include Pictures of the Engraving Of Their Company Name Into The Product for their reference and further review.
Final Thoughts: I sincerely Hope That They Back Up And Guarantee Their Products 100% because this was My Very First Pella Corporation Glass Screen Door that I have ever owned in My Life and Hopefully Not My Last One, however, They Have Disappointed Me Very, Very Much so far!
In the mean time, if They Could Please Either Take Back Their Screen Door And/or Replace It For Me As A One Time Courtesy, then that would be More Than Greatly Appreciated!
Howard Paul Shore
Angry And Upset Pella Corporation First Time Screen Door Customer
Enclosures: Enclosed, In The Attachments, Please Find Pictures Of What Their Pella Corporation Glass Screen Door Looks Like For Your Reference And Further Review. Thank You.
Anyway after I had sent out my letter of Very Serious Complaint, I did get a response back from Kasey, Correspondence Specialist back on August 24, 2016 informing me that my letter was received and it was forwarded to their Customer Service Specialist for a follow-up.
Sadly, the situation does Not Get Any Better!
Back on August 25, 2016, I received another letter coming from Elizabeth Phelps informing me that their Cheap, Unreliable, Non-Trustworthy Company is Declining To Provide A Replacement Screen Door At No Charge since the one that I have has a Dent In It, even though I was More Than Willing To Return The One That I Already Have before Receiving The Replacement One.
Basically, this company does Not Stand By Their Products and When I Go To Small Claims Court with the Screen Door, I Can Show The Judge How Unreliable Their Products Are and How Uncaring Their Disgusting Customer Service Department Is and I have the Documents To Prove It!
I am Never Buying Any More Pella Corporation Products Again!
No Thank You.
Howard Paul Shore
Angry And Upset Pella Corporation First And Last Time Customer
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not stand by their products
- Did not take care of me as their pella corporation customer
- Wanted me to go out and buy another screen door
- Refused to replace their screen door with the dent in it
- Reason of review:
- Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
- Preferred solution:
- i wanted the company to take back the screen door with the dent and replace it at no charge as a one time courtesy in which was denied and they wanted me to go out and re-purchase another screen door at my very own expense! ridiculous!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sliding Glass Screen Door For The Home
- Pella Door
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..."
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "I've had Pella widows installed at $400 a window. The inside of the windows are coming apart...."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."