2.6

I am thoroughly discussed. My door handle was not installed properly on the thousand dollar Pella 2 panel door.

The installers took part of my siding off damaging it, got caulk everywhere and left it like that, damaged the strip to seal out drafts on the bottom, the top of the door does not fit flush into the door jam, my door handle screws were stripped and inside it it is hanging down-- don't know if I can get into my house tonight or not. It was not ordered for overnight shipping and they were not too concerned to get it right immediately finding the proper parts today. Substandard installation and their manager got defensive instead of saying they need to get it right or we will let them go. No paperwork left for care of the door-- they just left.

I fault management who should have showed up with them making sure the job was done right the first time. They should have had over sight to get the job done right. The manager/supervisor should have arrived when they were done again and did not show.

Now of course, I have to take more time off to be at home for them to correct all their mistakes. Be careful when choosing Pella.

Review about: Pella Door Installation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Subpar installers.

Comments