Pella - Rotted Sash
Windows installed in 1998 (Architect series), condensation has destroyed sashes on most..
Pella wants $200 to come out and even inspect the windows, another $250 per hour to replace damaged sash..
Fast on the sales, slow on service and even worse on problems with products.. A company that is destined to ruin because of producing just plain lousy engineering... And we wonder why China gets our money...
It is strange that I have half a dozen companies more than willing to come out and just look at these windows for free and the people that sold them wont.. Someone tell me how this works?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Windows
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."
- "Paid $60 for a candy arrangement advertised with full sized candy bars, only to find out from the recipient it was filled with a FEW mini snickers and dum dum..."
- "First of all, thanks for whoever started this website to get the word out about this company. I needed to order sympathy flowers for my daughter in Japan, and its..."
- "I purchased 6 bottles of Lemon Moscato (Lemonchatta) wine for the family Christmas get-together, but due to an unforeseen tragedy in the family the party was cancelled. I took the..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- "I returned to the store I originally purchased my Simmons Beauty Rest to report that my mattress had a manufacturer defect, I showed them pictures and was assured this would..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."