Pella - Rotted Sash
Windows installed in 1998 (Architect series), condensation has destroyed sashes on most..
Pella wants $200 to come out and even inspect the windows, another $250 per hour to replace damaged sash..
Fast on the sales, slow on service and even worse on problems with products.. A company that is destined to ruin because of producing just plain lousy engineering... And we wonder why China gets our money...
It is strange that I have half a dozen companies more than willing to come out and just look at these windows for free and the people that sold them wont.. Someone tell me how this works?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Windows
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- " Here is a descriptive account of the time-line: • 898.32 square feet of VM HS Solid Golden Teak ¾ x 4-3/4"SKU: 10006652/VMGT5/2009 Flooring and Eco Silent Sound HD Underlayment were purchased from..."
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom. The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "First of all, thanks for whoever started this website to get the word out about this company. I needed to order sympathy flowers for my daughter in Japan, and its..."
- "We ordered carpet for our family room (22 X 25) from Menard's in Fort Wayne, IN. When we started installing our second roll we noticed it was a different shade..."
- "I ordered Aroma Diffuser, which in the picture looked much larger & I went to plug this little thing in & seen it is a USB plug.... I have no..."