Update added by user Mar 18
Original review posted by user Mar 17
I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom.The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the trim loosened over time.
Pella knew this was an issue and came out after 9 years and replace them free of charge... but the damage had been done and a year or two later they started showing.
Pella refuses to do anything to cover these door or give any type of discount on replacing them.I would never ever buy Pella again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective design
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Replace the doors.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pella Patio Doors
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "I recently used the Suave Keratin Infusion 30 Day Smoothing Kit. I had purchased the product quite some time ago and was unaware it had been taken off the market..."
- "I bit into a wheat thin and it didn't come apart so I looked at it and there was a lot of thread going through the whole thing and it..."
- "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."