Update added by user Mar 18
Original review posted by user Mar 17
I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom.The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the trim loosened over time.
Pella knew this was an issue and came out after 9 years and replace them free of charge... but the damage had been done and a year or two later they started showing.
Pella refuses to do anything to cover these door or give any type of discount on replacing them.I would never ever buy Pella again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective design
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Replace the doors.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pella Patio Doors
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom. The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the..."
- "Au mois de mai 2015, la Cie SOS Béton, de Victoriaville a sablé et appliqué votre produit -143 sur le contour de béton de ma piscine, cette peinture s'enlève de..."
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "We booked a package through BookVIP being told we were not staying at the intended resort that was being offered thru the time share. However - I distinctly asked if..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "I was about to order printing for 3 copies of a resume. The cart said it'd be ready the next day for In-Store Pick Up (See photo). I..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."