Update added by user Mar 18, 2016
Original review posted by user Mar 17, 2016
I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom.The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the trim loosened over time.
Pella knew this was an issue and came out after 9 years and replace them free of charge... but the damage had been done and a year or two later they started showing.
Pella refuses to do anything to cover these door or give any type of discount on replacing them.I would never ever buy Pella again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective design
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Replace the doors.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pella Patio Doors
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "I was relaxing on my front covered porch when all of a sudden the top glass of my Larson screen away door completely shattered!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HIT IT.!!!..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "just as the title says, dutch glow cleaning tonic are just lies! only if there were reivews that i can see at their own official website, i wouldn't order this..."
- "Ordered four items with assumption that they could be cheap, Only two items are the least bit wearable but one needs repair after one wearing because the yarn is unraveling...."
- "So, I thought I did a good job searching for a good company to make my pins. (do your research people!!!) Upon submitting my first quote, I was relieved to..."