I have had Pella windows in my house for 15 years and ever since we had had issue with the inside fogging up like my car windshield does.I have had Pella out to look at them and they like to say it's the humidity in my house or the side of the house the windows are located.
If this was the case why doesn't my glass door in the same room fog up. I've tried to leave the blinds open to see if it changes, painted and cleaned the window nothing helps. I have some Anderson windows and they don't fog. I find it very frustrating not to be able to look out the window.
Also the cost of $75 for a visit and $98 a hour is extemely high for a repair to fix something I didn't brake..Very dissatisfied with the Pella product and your only solution is to send me a phamplet on how to clean them
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pella Windows
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for. A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty. ..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they..."
- "I wish people would learn to read. I hsd no trouble with the company and i use instaflex advanced and it really works...."
- "I wish I saw this page before I made an order with TinyDeal. TinyDeal refused to exchange a defective item for one that works properly. First, the scammer who goes..."
- "KFC went there march 9,2016 bought chicken was very hungry but the chicken skin tast like rocks too hard to chew cracked tooth and plus chicken tasted very very strong..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."