I have had Pella windows in my house for 15 years and ever since we had had issue with the inside fogging up like my car windshield does.I have had Pella out to look at them and they like to say it's the humidity in my house or the side of the house the windows are located.
If this was the case why doesn't my glass door in the same room fog up. I've tried to leave the blinds open to see if it changes, painted and cleaned the window nothing helps. I have some Anderson windows and they don't fog. I find it very frustrating not to be able to look out the window.
Also the cost of $75 for a visit and $98 a hour is extemely high for a repair to fix something I didn't brake..Very dissatisfied with the Pella product and your only solution is to send me a phamplet on how to clean them
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pella Windows
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "I was charged a price for a pair of soccer shoes that was on the display for a lesser price when I brought it to the cashiers attention he argued..."
- "Do not buy purses. A Michael Kors purse code blue coming thru after about 2 weeks and it was out of the warranty. And they said they only accept returns..."
- "My insurance company reccommend this servicemaster company as a program provider for a water damage i had. Poor communication from the office, i don;t think the lady in the office..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."