I have had Pella windows in my house for 15 years and ever since we had had issue with the inside fogging up like my car windshield does.I have had Pella out to look at them and they like to say it's the humidity in my house or the side of the house the windows are located.
If this was the case why doesn't my glass door in the same room fog up. I've tried to leave the blinds open to see if it changes, painted and cleaned the window nothing helps. I have some Anderson windows and they don't fog. I find it very frustrating not to be able to look out the window.
Also the cost of $75 for a visit and $98 a hour is extemely high for a repair to fix something I didn't brake..Very dissatisfied with the Pella product and your only solution is to send me a phamplet on how to clean them
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pella Windows
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom. The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly. Not only has..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."
- "My boyfriend's family and I booked a place in Brooklyn for 1 night. I gave the place a 1 star because it was absolutely disgustingly dirty (have photos for proof)...."
- "We bought a Coaster Furniture bed. The bed broke before 1 year after purchase. Broke legs. Cheap materials, poor quality control. The slats/rails are made out of cheap wood that..."