I have had Pella windows in my house for 15 years and ever since we had had issue with the inside fogging up like my car windshield does.I have had Pella out to look at them and they like to say it's the humidity in my house or the side of the house the windows are located.

If this was the case why doesn't my glass door in the same room fog up. I've tried to leave the blinds open to see if it changes, painted and cleaned the window nothing helps. I have some Anderson windows and they don't fog. I find it very frustrating not to be able to look out the window.

Also the cost of $75 for a visit and $98 a hour is extemely high for a repair to fix something I didn't brake..Very dissatisfied with the Pella product and your only solution is to send me a phamplet on how to clean them

Dissatisfied customer

Astrid frey

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pella window. Pella needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pella window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pella.

Had an Experience with Pella?

Comments