Pella Designer Series Door Review from Rochester, New York
Purchased patio door from Lowe's.Went with this product on recommendation by contractor.
*** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes wouldn't touch it.
Local service rep wouldn't touch it. Issue two. Active side leaks like crazy every time it rains. Did not discover issue until removing carpet.
Next day had water running across floor. Issue three. Window on active side fogs up. Obviously a broken seal.
Could have bought less expensive unit and replaced several times over.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My storm door is actually falling apart. I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside. I'm scared to death they will..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "i purchased a used pickup in 7/2006.I was offered warranty policy for a set amount for as long as i paid the premium per month. It was supposed to..."
- "SECOND EXPERIENCE: A christmas order for my son who lives in another state was guaranteed to be delivered on 12/23. I placed the order on 12/19 and paid extra for..."
- "I purchased a Log Home Kit from Affordable Log Home Concepts in August of 2008. A Contract was agreed upon and signed between myself and Stacey Gaylord in the..."