Honolulu, Hawaii

Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience.To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace a window sash with a failed seal and a rusted latch.

Related: Paid over 70000 for custom Pella windows.

Because I neglected to ask about my warranty up front, the company would not honor it at the time of installation. Admittedly, I should have asked, but you can get a good idea of this company from the fact that once I pointed that out, they would not honor their warranty. The 20 year warranty, loudly proclaimed at purchase, is of no interest to the company. No sales rep every asked out it..

Added to that, I was charged for a part that was never received. When I attempted to get a refund, I was told that the repairman had replaced something on his own (I was never asked or even quoted a price) and therefore I would get no refund on the item I had ordered. All in all, dealing with this company for repair is a nightmare. At no time did Pella ever initiate communication or explain anything.

I was charged full price, up front, and then left to dangle, ultimately charged $495 to replace one latch and a 18" square sash, that was supposed to be covered by warranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pella Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $495
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pella?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.