Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience.To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace a window sash with a failed seal and a rusted latch.
Because I neglected to ask about my warranty up front, the company would not honor it at the time of installation. Admittedly, I should have asked, but you can get a good idea of this company from the fact that once I pointed that out, they would not honor their warranty. The 20 year warranty, loudly proclaimed at purchase, is of no interest to the company. No sales rep every asked out it..
Added to that, I was charged for a part that was never received. When I attempted to get a refund, I was told that the repairman had replaced something on his own (I was never asked or even quoted a price) and therefore I would get no refund on the item I had ordered. All in all, dealing with this company for repair is a nightmare. At no time did Pella ever initiate communication or explain anything.
I was charged full price, up front, and then left to dangle, ultimately charged $495 to replace one latch and a 18" square sash, that was supposed to be covered by warranty.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I've had Pella widows installed at $400 a window. The inside of the windows are coming apart...."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "I have scanned the pertinent documents relating my experience with Iyogi. The main problem is that I am not able to use my computer as administrator since the Iyogi..."
- "We arrived at 7:15 pm jan 5 and 3 waiters passed us 10 times until we literally had to scream or service. After the geniuses who work here figured out..."
- "im a dealer no less. customer paid there bill $60.$20 for sim card, activation, programming of her iphone 3gs.charged $80 total. three weeks latter, walks back in. text not working...."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."