123 views
Verified Reviewer

2.5

I paid over $49,000 for windows and doors. 25K was cash and financed the balance.

I opened an acct with Greensky on 11/30/2020 to pay the $24, 200 balance. To my dismay Pella charged my account for the entire balance due on 12/1/2020. My install date was 6 days later on 12/7/2020.

So installation day comes and one of the doors was bowed and needs to be replaced. The interior trim has not been installed.

I have rock facade lying about my house which still needs to be replaced. The door trim on several doors has not been installed. Installation was suppose to take 4-5 days.

I contacted Pella several times to no avail and in fact they have stopped answering my calls. I originally filed a complaint with pissed consumer appx 3 weeks ago and the retail install manager came to my house on January 11, 2021.

He promised to contact me in 3-4 days in order to arrange for a mason to repair my exterior rock damage. It has been 16 days and no contact. I texted him January 22, 2021 to no avail. He has still not contacted me.

It is now January 27, 2021 and I am still waiting for reinstall of the damaged door and other issues detailed above.

I believe I was given Feb 3, 2021 as a installation date for the damaged door but what about the other issues?

In my initial complaint to pissed consumer, I received a response asking if I'd be interested in doing a video interview. I hesitated because of the install manager coming to my home. I assumed he would do what he said he would do. He has not and I have already paid 3 installment payments on something that is not even finished!

I am eager to do this interview now so that others do not have to go through the drama that Pella has caused me and my family!

This is the Pella in Duluth, Ga on Berkeley Lake Rd.

Please contact me so that I can work towards a resolution because it is clear that Pella is only interested in their own pocketbook! I can provide pictures or video at that time.

User's recommendation: I'd sleep in a tent before I'd hire Pella to do anything for me!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pella Window.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 2605 North Berkeley Lake Road Northwest, Duluth, GA 30096