Pella - Bad products...horrible service

103 of 156 Pella reviews

I special ordered Pella windows and sliding door over instock lower priced windows and sliding door thinking I was buying a very good quality window and door.WRONG!!!

The quality is horrible, the windows don't go up and down well, and I can not lock the windows, my husband has to come and fight the locking system to get it to work. And when it finially locks, the window is then not shut straight, it is off on an angle. The sliding door came with the wrong color handle and the door trim was falling off. I contact Pella, sent pictures to their service as requested, to be told, that I would have to glue and nail the slider together myself, they won't fix it, the windows they have done nothing about!!!

At all, not even addressed my complaint to them. Over all Pella is HORRIBLE!!!!

I wish I would have seen this complaint list prior to purchasing them...NO ONE should EVER buy Pella windows!!!Oh and the sliding door leaks air through and allows snow and ice to build inside!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
103 of 156 Pella reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pella. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pella.
Filing a new complaint about
×