I special ordered Pella windows and sliding door over instock lower priced windows and sliding door thinking I was buying a very good quality window and door.WRONG!!!
The quality is horrible, the windows don't go up and down well, and I can not lock the windows, my husband has to come and fight the locking system to get it to work. And when it finially locks, the window is then not shut straight, it is off on an angle. The sliding door came with the wrong color handle and the door trim was falling off. I contact Pella, sent pictures to their service as requested, to be told, that I would have to glue and nail the slider together myself, they won't fix it, the windows they have done nothing about!!!
At all, not even addressed my complaint to them. Over all Pella is HORRIBLE!!!!
I wish I would have seen this complaint list prior to purchasing them...NO ONE should EVER buy Pella windows!!!Oh and the sliding door leaks air through and allows snow and ice to build inside!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another. They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home..."
- "I are not a Competitor but a Creditor, Our company is a small family owned earthmoving business, during our dealings with Andrew Kenneth Bennett and Michael Gavin Bennett from PMB..."
- "Last night I returned home to a paint sprayed lawn and a letter rolled-up on our door handle. As soon as I saw the paint spray lines I already had..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."