I special ordered Pella windows and sliding door over instock lower priced windows and sliding door thinking I was buying a very good quality window and door.WRONG!!!
The quality is horrible, the windows don't go up and down well, and I can not lock the windows, my husband has to come and fight the locking system to get it to work. And when it finially locks, the window is then not shut straight, it is off on an angle. The sliding door came with the wrong color handle and the door trim was falling off. I contact Pella, sent pictures to their service as requested, to be told, that I would have to glue and nail the slider together myself, they won't fix it, the windows they have done nothing about!!!
At all, not even addressed my complaint to them. Over all Pella is HORRIBLE!!!!
I wish I would have seen this complaint list prior to purchasing them...NO ONE should EVER buy Pella windows!!!Oh and the sliding door leaks air through and allows snow and ice to build inside!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Otis is the worst escalators Company.I am using this lift for last 1 year and believe me it is so unreliable that it may stop working any time.It get hanged..."
- "Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience. To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace..."
- "Maximus Metal Roofing in Trussville, AL (Birmingham), owned by Robert E. Brewster, Jr. put (or almost completed) putting a metal roof on my home. Mr. Brewster was very anxious..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."