I special ordered Pella windows and sliding door over instock lower priced windows and sliding door thinking I was buying a very good quality window and door.WRONG!!!

Related: Rotting pella windows Toxic mold?

The quality is horrible, the windows don't go up and down well, and I can not lock the windows, my husband has to come and fight the locking system to get it to work. And when it finially locks, the window is then not shut straight, it is off on an angle. The sliding door came with the wrong color handle and the door trim was falling off. I contact Pella, sent pictures to their service as requested, to be told, that I would have to glue and nail the slider together myself, they won't fix it, the windows they have done nothing about!!!

At all, not even addressed my complaint to them. Over all Pella is HORRIBLE!!!!

I wish I would have seen this complaint list prior to purchasing them...NO ONE should EVER buy Pella windows!!!Oh and the sliding door leaks air through and allows snow and ice to build inside!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pella Window
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $9000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pella?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.